Teens Job Interview Coaching Workshop
***To register your interest for this workshop, please either call me on 01903 367683 or complete the contact form. Thanks.***
Venue: Jules Halliday – Office 1, 35 Liverpool Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1SU
This job interview workshop is designed for teenagers wishing to practise job interview techniques.
Today's job market is a tough one, so employers and recruiters demand the very best from their candidates. Interviews are becoming more complex and lengthy in their nature, so preparation is key to success. I'll show you what employers are really looking for and how to set yourself apart from competing candidates.
During this job interview workshop, we will cover:
- Different styles of job interviews
- How to conduct a telephone interview
- Body language
- The top 10 job interview questions
- Tricky job interview questions
- Questions and interviewer should not ask, and how to handle them
- How to handle objections
- How to recognise when it is going well/ not so well
- Second guessing what you will be asked based on the information in your CV
- Analysing job descriptions & company information
- Standing out from your competitors
- Presentation & communication skills
- What to wear
- What to bring
- How to follow up
- What to do if it starts to go wrong
- Being confident without being cocky
- See what a really bad interview looks like
- Taking part in an assessment centre
- Questions to ask the interviewer
- And much more…
By the end of this job interview coaching workshop, you will have all the necessary skills to maximise your chances of success in your next and future job interviews.
All participants will receive a certificate of achievement at the end of the workshop.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided, together with a workbook, which is yours to keep.
One-to-one job interview coaching is also available.