Presentation Skills Workshop – Presenting with Impact
***To register your interest for the next workshop, please contact me either by calling 01903 367683 or by filling out the contact form. Thanks.***
Venue: Jules Halliday – Office 1, 35 Liverpool Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1SU
This workshop is designed to improve your presentation skills in any environment whether face-to-face or by telephone and is suitable for adults (min age 16.)
- Do you lack confidence?
- Do you need to improve your communication skills for work?
- Do you shudder at the thought of speaking in public or presenting to a group of people?
- Do you get tongue-tied?
- Do you struggle to put together quality content within the alotted time?
- Do you have a job interview coming up, or need to pitch in your current role?
- Do you simply wish you were better at communicating with others?
If you can answer “Yes” to any of the above, then this workshop is for you.
In my career spanning over 25 years, I have had oodles of experience presenting, public speaking and pitching in a huge variety of settings, including business meetings, events of over 1000 people, on television, radio and stage performances. Using this experience, I regularly work with individuals and groups to improve presentation skills, whether it is for a one-to-one situation or all-singing-all-dancing performance.
This presenting skills workshop will be held at my private training facility in Worthing, and places will be strictly limited to ensure each participant receives individualised support. During the presenting skills – Presenting with Impact workshop you will learn how to:
- Overcome your fears
- Present with confidence
- Keep control of your nerves
- Find your own authentic voice and style
- Use positive body language & non-verbal communication
- Structure a presentation
- Know your audience
- Engage and connect with your audience
- Handle a difficult audience
- Deliver convincingly with power and energy
- Know what to do if it starts to go pear shaped
- Use props effectively
- Handle questions from your audience
A buffet lunch and refreshments will be provided.
All participants will receive a certificate of achievement on completion of the course and a presentation skills workbook will be provided for you to work through and take away.
One-to-one coaching is also available.
Are you a business? Call me today on 01903 367683 for workshops bespoke to your organisation.