How to be a Great Manager Workshop
***To register your interest for this workshop, please call me on 01903 367683 or complete the contact form. Thanks.***
Venue: Jules Halliday – Office 1, 35 Liverpool Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1SU
Managing people, quite simply, takes patience and dedication. Not only do you have your own job role to perform, but you also have to keep an eye on everyone around and your wits about you! Leadership starts with you. You are accountable for the success of your team and the contribution they make to the business.
Have you ever resigned from a job because of your manager?
Do you have a manager in the past who you admire?
Do you struggle to motivate your team?
Could your communication skills be improved?
Do you sometimes feel out of your depth while managing your team?
Would you like to handle difficult conversations more effectively?
Is it simply that you feel like something is missing from your management skills?
Is being a good manager not enough for you? – Do you want to be a GREAT manager?
The aim of this intensive workshop is to develop your skills so that you are a GREAT manager. During this How to be a Great Manager Workshop, you will:
- Discover the attributes of a great manager
- Identify your authentic leadership style
- Increase your confidence and assertiveness
- Improve your own mindset and that of your team
- Learn how to inspire rather than motivate
- Encourage your team to be involved in decision making
- Resist the urge to “tell” your team what to do
- Learn how to use your verbal and non-verbal communication effectively
- Be able to effectively performance manage
- Learn how to handle difficult conversations, negative behaviour and manage conflict
- Identify tasks you can delegate to the right people
- Improve your time management skills
- Identify stress signs within your team
- Be able to set clear goals and objectives positively
- Learn how to hold effective team meetings
- Discover how to hold regular and meaningful one-to-ones
- Engage, inspire and involve your team to drive them to success while creating a happy environment.
This How to be a Great Manager Workshop is suitable for new and current managers regardless of the sector. It is an intensive workshop where you will come away with a clear action plan of what YOU need to do to ensure the ongoing success of your team.
Each participant will receive a certificate of achievement at the end of the workshop.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided, together with a workbook for you to keep.
Places are strictly limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you are a business and have several members of staff who will benefit from this workshop and would like to book a session bespoke to your organisation, please call me on 01903 367683 to discuss.
One-to-one coaching is also available.