How to choose the right career for you workshop
***To register your interest for the next workshop, please contact me either by calling 01903 367683 or by filling out the contact form. Thanks.***
Venue: Jules Halliday – Office 1, 35 Liverpool Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1SU
Gone are the days when you leave school, start work and remain in that job until you collect your carriage clock as a retirement gift. On average, workers change careers between 5-7 times in their lifetime, and that’s not including changing actual job roles. So how do you decide on the right career path for you?
That’s where this workshop comes in. Designed to cater for a small group, we will explore all the opportunities available to you locally and beyond to give you an in-depth insight into what you need to do to achieve your ultimate career goal.
During the How to Choose the Right Career for YOU workshop, you will:
- Explore opportunities outside of what school and college advised you to do
- Identify your key strengths and weaknesses
- Identify your hard and soft skills
- Discover the job opportunities available to you
- Explore training and development opportunities
- Develop your confidence and assertiveness skills to get what YOU want
- Create a clear action plan to achieve your career goals
This is a fun, interactive workshop designed to enable you to choose the right career for you.
Places are strictly limited to ensure everyone receives individualised support within the group setting, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Refreshments will be provided, together with a workbook for you to keep.
All participants will receive a certificate of achievement after the workshop.
One-to-one coaching is also available.
If you are a school or organisation, and would like to book me to deliver a workshop or presentation, please call me on 01903 367683.