Welcome to Episode 12, which is part 2 of Behavioural Questions.
In this episode, you will learn how to create answers to questions surrounding your ethics, manners and beliefs.
Organisations need to establish that you will be a great cultural fit regardless of how great a candidate you appear to be. By asking questions relating to your past behaviour, the interviewer can use your answers as a predictor of how you are likely to behave in the future.
We will cover questions on:
- Your work ethic
- How ‘smart' you work
- How you assess right from wrong
- How would you deal with a colleague you suspect is stealing
- Mistakes at work and how you handle them
- Organisational ethics and beliefs
- Cultural differences of clients and coworkers
- Mission statements
- Unethical situations
- Good manners.