How to Recruit Effectively Workshop
***To register your interest for the next workshop, please contact me either by calling 01903 367683 or by filling out the contact form. Thanks.***
Venue: Jules Halliday, Office 1, 35 Liverpool Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1SU
Let’s face it; if you have to recruit new staff, you have a problem – either someone has left, someone is leaving or you don’t hold out much hope for someone who is being performance managed. Whatever the circumstances, hiring a replacement takes your time and focus away from the role you normally conduct. Bottom line – recruiting costs you time and money.
As a former Recruitment Consultancy Manager, Area Manager & Management Consultant for a variety of SMEs & national/ international corporations, together with running my own business, I have fine tuned this workshop using my experience from all angles of the recruitment process to ensure you avoid making costly hiring mistakes.
This intensive workshop is designed for any employer or recruiter looking to hire additional staff in the most efficient and effective way possible for the needs of the business. Invest in this How to Recruit Effectively Workshop to save time, money and your sanity now and in the future.
Course content includes:
- How to avoid common recruiting pitfalls
- Planning your new recruitment strategy
- How to write an effective job advert within the boundaries of the law
- Where to place job adverts to attract great candidates
- Cost effective (and free) recruitment solutions
- Recruitment agencies
- Temporary, permanent & zero-hours contract roles
- How to create an application form for candidates, including what you are NOT permitted to ask
- How to pre-screen CVs and application forms
- How to read between the lines of CVs and application forms
- How to create job interview questions to establish what the candidates are really like
- Questions you should NOT ask in a job interview
- Creating different styles of interview questions which fit with the role and your company culture, mission and objectives
- Body language & non-verbal communication signs
- How to handle nervous candidates
- Streamlining your existing recruitment process
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Conducting one-to-one interviews
- Conducting Skype interviews
- Conducting group interviews
- Creating a recruitment assessment centre
- Offering work trials
- Creating questions for referees
- Negotiating salary & benefits packages
- Job offers
By the end of the How to Recruit Effectively Workshop, you will have a clear recruitment strategy plan and in-depth knowledge of how to effectively hire staff for your organisation.
Refreshments and a buffet lunch will be provided, together with a workbook for you to keep.
Please contact me on 01903 367683 if you would like to book multiple staff onto this workshop. Alternatively, you may wish to consider running this workshop at your place of business if you have several members of staff involved in the recruitment process.