Kids Confidence Coaching Classes
I hold an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check certificate / CRB check and first qualified to teach children in 1990.
The next group workshops for kids will start on Wednesday 15th April and run for 6 consecutive weeks. After this time, each participant will be invited to continue and maintain their confidence with ongoing group sessions.
Numbers are strictly limited, so early booking is recommended. Once booked, I will arrange a telephone call with each parent or guardian to discuss any concerns and expectations, which will help me to effectively plan bespoke sessions based on the needs of the group.
Some of the areas we will cover (depending on the needs of the group) may include:
- Raising self-esteem & recognising what makes you special
- Body image
- Feelings – overcoming anxiety, anger, frustration & shyness
- School – dealing with challenges, behaviours and expectations
- Responsibility, self-awareness & accountability
- Speaking in front of a class
- Improving communication skills
- Positive body language
- Developing a positive mindset & controlling self-chat
- Standing up for yourself
- Self respect and kindness
- Developing self-control
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- Goal setting
At the completion of the kids confidence coaching classes course, each child will be awarded a certificate of achievement and will have the opportunity to progress to a higher level with their current group.
5.30pm – 6.15pm 5 – 8 years
6.30pm – 7.15pm 9 – 12 years
7.30pm – 8.15pm 13 – 18 years (18 years+ may attend adult classes and workshops)