Lack of confidence or low self-esteem can prevent you from achieving your goals in life and in certain circumstances; be debilitating. Improving these areas, will significantly impact positively in all areas of your life, and give you a sense of self-fulfilment and achievement. Having confidence is instrumental in allowing you to be yourself and ultimately live the life you want.
With this in mind, I have now launched the Confidence Coaching Academy from my Training & Coaching Rooms in Worthing for children and adults. The academy is designed to cater for small groups in a series of workshops or block sessions of 6, and will include some of the following depending on the group:
- Reducing worry
- How to eliminate self-doubt
- Building trust in yourself and others
- Coping strategies for a variety of situations
- Body confidence
- How to stop procrastinating
- Stop thought sabotaging you
- Dealing with school/ work life/ parenting
- Career confidence/ returning to work
- How to project a positive and relaxed demeanour
- Relationship building and developing
- How to recognise and build on your own strengths
- Learn how to take responsibility for your actions
- Ways in which to control your feelings and emotions in challenging times
- Recognising what success and happiness is to you and how to stop trying to please or compare yourself to others
- How to accept compliments, praise and feedback
- Reducing sensitivity and negativity to comments
- How to be assertive in a variety of situations
- How to ensure you have a greater enjoyment of life
- And more…
Please click on the links above for full information on each class or workshop, or click below to book now.
Kids Confidence Coaching Academy
One-to-one sessions are available face-to-face, by telephone or Skype – more details can be found here.
Workshops for schools, organisations and businesses are available upon request. Please call me on 01903 367683 or 07900 934073 for further details.