How to Answer the Job Interview Question What is Your Weakness
When I am coaching candidates for job interviews, the question “What is your weakness” is the one that sends them into a tizzy.
How do you answer the question without exposing something that may affect your chances of securing the job role? What if you can't think of any weaknesses? Maybe you are worried because you have lots of weaknesses but don't know which one to choose?
It can be challenging to state your answer without being a ‘Negative Nellie' but it needn't be difficult.
If you want to know how to answer the job interview question what is your weakness, I have a special bonus document for you.
In it, you will learn…
The 9 BIG MISTAKES that candidates make
- 5 easy steps to creating some great answers to use in interviews
- Why you should never try to portray a strength as a weakness
- Why you should choose a real weakness and how to choose the right one
- How you can stand out from competing candidates
- How you can give the interviewers the answers they want to hear every time.
You will also get free access to…
- My free weekly email of career tips
- My free weekly podcast of job interview tips
- Exclusive content and special offers for career success
What are you waiting for? Click here for your How to Answer the Job Interview Question What is Your Weakness document.
Not sure what a podcast is all about? Here are the first 4 episodes of Job Interview Tips.
Episode 2 – How to answer the job interview question “Tell me about yourself” can be found here.
Episode 3 – How to answer questions about your current role is here.
Episode 4 – Questions about your dislikes & contribution. Click here for more.